Did you know that there was something in common between high school students and students who were really “ready to be accepted by U.S. colleges and Universities”? The secret of success often lies 80% in understanding why I do something. What really makes me move. The remaining 20% is accounted for by the nuances of the admission process. About the nuances – both EducationUSA Russia programs and advisors will always come to help during individual consultations.
What do you need to be prepared for to achieve your goals, you may ask? A dream is usually a set of bright images: our desires and for most people unattainable. But there is always a gap between our fantasies and reality. And you need to be determined to take a step towards your dream. The realization of a dream is the lot of the strong, purposeful and motivated. The rest-can remain with a dream from a set of beautiful images. A dream is a work, a daily struggle, where step by step, through small victories and sometimes failures, there is a movement towards the cherished goal.
How do you achieve your dreams?
1. Make a firm decision. Say to yourself Yes, I will do “it “(psychological commitment)
2. Goal. Create a plan and calendar of actions. Break a big plan into small steps
3. Take the first step towards your dream (specific action)
4. To be flexible throughout the movement, mark your mistakes and correct them. If the strategy does not work, then change the strategy and continue to move forward!
5. Recognize your small victories on the way to the intended goal
6. Always keep in mind a clear understanding of the goal (where I’m going, and why I’m doing it).
Not easy, you say? Yes. This is true. On the other hand, dreamers who accomplish their plans are those who stand at the Top of Olympus: in science, in business, and in art. Are you ready to be there at the Top? Here are some remarkable transformations that happen to those who daily go step by step to their cherished dream:
More than 1 million international students have chosen the United States, a country where they want to gain practical knowledge at more than 4,500 accredited colleges and universities. These students were motivated by a Dream. A Dream through which U.S. colleges and universities graduates can make our world a better place. Ask yourself: do I have a Dream? Do I have a Dream for which I am ready to work every day and give myself to it? If you said “Yes” to yourself, then feel free to start moving forward, towards your goal.
Andrey Kosilov. Director of the information center “EducationUSA Russia”
Andrey graduated with honors from the Peoples’ Friendship University in Moscow, and studied at the business school in Belgium and the Netherlands. As an additional education, he completed his studies at the Department of applied psychology and psychotherapy of the RUDN University. He was engaged in research in the field of motivational technologies. Andrey has experience in counseling. Andrey is actively engaged in projects related to the development of soft skills, and also oversees the creation of a series of presentations on motivation and working with fears. For 5 years with EducationUSA Russia, he has made more than 600 presentations to various audiences in Russia. He spoke at the EducationUSA forums in Spain (Madrid), and NAFSA In the USA (Washington, DC).
Start your journey to gain admission to U.S. colleges and universities with EducationUSA Russia – an official and reliable source of information on U.S. higher education.
Here are simple steps to take:
- Register at the EducationUSA Russia website, fill out your profile and check off the activities you would like to attend;
- Start the self-paced online 120 Credits program for undergraduate students;
- Attend an individual consultation after seven days upon successful program completion with a designated adviser to develop a personal strategic plan to apply to U.S. colleges and universities.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions on the topic discussed today or any other higher education opportunities in the U.S.